The Payroll Service Company was started by Jan and Geoff Leadbeater in 1973. From small beginnings, PSC has grown to be the largest independent payroll bureau in East Anglia. Over 40 years on it is still an independent business run by the next generation, catering for all industry sectors.
Many things have changed during PSC's life cycle with technological advancements such as sophisticated software solutions and the use of the internet to augment processes. This means our service is now faster, more streamlined and more cost effective than ever. However, some important facets of our service have not changed since the company's inception, with PSC's clients still benefiting from a personal service, with a true emphasis on quality and client care.
- Established in 1973
- Now with a team of over 30 expert staff
- Over 1,100 customers use our services
- Accredited by the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals to Payroll Quality Partnership standard
- A registered BACS approved bureau
- Externally audited to AAF 01/06 Assurance Control levels
- Disaster contingency plan in place and regularly tested
Our values are simplicity, flexibility, prompt service, accuracy and trust. Work with us if you want professional payroll and HR services that can grow with your business.